- No upcoming events available
पहाड़ का विचार १९७७ में आया था और इसकी विधिवत स्थापना १९८२ में हुई थी / यह हिमालय तथा पहाडों सम्बन्धी अध्ययन में लगी गैर सरकारी ,अव्यावसायिक तथा सदस्यों के सहयोग से चलने वाली संस्था है / एक प्रकार से यह हिमालय ,इसके हिस्सों या बिरा
The friend of people, philosopher of communities and guide of social movements Girish Tiwari 'Girda' walked to his heavenly mountain abode at 11.31 AM on 22 August 2010.
When we were thinking that he is critical, he survived and when we thought he is recovering he just flew away.
First Day : 8 May (Sat. Day) 2010
SESSION I: Lectures in Local Colleges: Morning 07-09 AM
1. GIC, Agastyamuni, Coordinator , Chair Principal
Speaker: Dr. S. P. Sati, HNB Garhwal University, Shrinagar on
NATURAL CALAMITIES MITIGATION (PRAKRITIK AAPDA AUR BACHNE KE UPAY)
2. G.I.C Rudra Prayag, Coordinator: Shri J.P. Gairola Chair: Shri M.S. Rawat
Speakers: Dr. D.R. Purohit, Director CPA, HNB Garhwal University on CULTURAL SCENARIO OF GARHWAL
3. G.G.I.C Rudra Prayag, Co: Smt Doval, Chair: Smt. Namita Bhandari
PAHAR is organizing RAJAT SAMMAN at Kotdwar on 18th April, 2010.
PAHAR RAJAT SAMMAN will be given to
1. Shri Kunwar Singh Negi "Karmath" (Editor Publisher)
2. Shri Man Singh Rawat (Sarvodaya Giant and Social Worker)
3. Smt. Shashi Prabha Rawat (Social worker and Educator)
4. Smt Vimala Bahuguna (Social Worker and Educator)
5. Shri Rajendra Dhasmana (Editor, Writer and Civil Rights Activist)
6. Shri Dharmanand Nautiyal (Social Worker)
7. Shri Ganga Ram (Folk Architect and Temple Builder)
8. Yogesh Chandra Bahuguna (Social Worker and Editor)
We will be organizing 4th and 5th convention in Almora and Champawat respectively to celebrate our 25 years of existence.
Please click here to download the detailed agenda of both the conventions. The information is also available on our website under "Events".
Please RSVP by contacting us via phone on any of the following numbers
1. Kumaon University SSJ Campus, Coordinator: Prof. J.S. Rawat, Chair: Dr. Lalit Pande
a. Dr. LMS Palni, Director GBPIHED on CLIMATE CHANGE
b. Dr. R.S. Tolia, C.I.C. Uttarakhand on FOUR YEARS OF RTI
2. Adam's College,Coordinator:Mr.Prabhat Shah, Chair:Ms. Manorama Joshi
Speaker:Smt. Naima Khan Upreti, Director Parvatiya Kala Kendra, Delhi on CULTURAL MEMORIES OF ALMORA AND ADAMS SCHOOL
3. G.I.C., Coordinator: Dr. Shusheel Joshi, Chair: Mr. K.K. Pant
Presided over by Ms. Radha Behn and Justice Prafulla Chandra Pant
1. Shri Charu Chandra Pande, Shri Sher Singh Bisht 'Anpad', Shri Shekhar Joshi, Sri Harda Surdas, Professor Dharm Pal Agrawal, Smt. Naima Khan Upreti, Dr. J.S. Mehta and Ms. Basanti Behn will be honoured for their contribution. Brief speeches by each one honoured and by Radha Didi and Justice Pant
2. Special "Selected 40" slide show by Mr. Threesh Kapoor
Sangosthi: Chair Mr. Indu Kumar Pande, Chief Secretary Uttarakhand
Chair: Justice Ravi S. Dhavan (Retd. Chief Justice Patna High Court)
1. Kuchh Meethi Yadain Kuchh Teeti (Memoirs) by Mohan Upreti
2. Lok Ka Chitera (Biography of BL Shah) by Kapilesh Bhoj
3. Ud Awega Megh Akela (Poems) by Brijendra Lal Shah
4. Shikharon Ke Swar (Selected Kumaoni Poems) by Durgesh Pant and Girish Tewari
5. Shakti Kay Teen Dashak: A Study of Nationalist Journalism by Jyoti Sah
6. Founders of Modern Administration in Uttarakhand by R.S. Tolia
7. 1791 Map of Almora Town
1. Govt Degree College, Champawat, Co: Dr. Brijesh Oli / Dr. D.D. Joshi, Chair: Dr.
a. Dr. R.B.S. Rawat, PCCF Uttarakhand on CLIMATE CHANGE AND HIMALAYA
b. Dr. M.M. Kimothi , Director Space Application Centre, Uttarakhand on USE OF SPACE TECHNOLGY IN MOUNTAIN DEVELOPMENT
2. Govt PG College, Lohaghat, Coordinator : Mr Satish Joshi / Sachin Joshi, Chair:
Speakers: Dr. Govind Singh, Editor Amar Ujala, Delhi on JOURNALISM TODAY